How do I change my settings?
You can change your account settings by clicking on your username in the top right corner of the vBulletin site. This will provide a dropdown menu. From here select "User Settings".
On the settings page, you will see up to five tabs. Profile, Settings, Privacy, Notifications and Subscriptions. These are:
- Profile - This is the public information that is shown to everyone. You can control who sees your information on the Privacy tab.
- Account - This tab contains the settings for your account and allows you some control over how things are presented to you on the system.
- Privacy - This allows you to control who has access to your information.
- Notifications - This tab controls how you are notified of new content you are interested in.
- Subscriptions - If subscriptions are available for purchase, they will be managed here. You can purchase new subscriptions or cancel existing ones. Subscriptions can provide additional permissions, enhanced posting rights or simply be a way of supporting the site.
There may be additional tabs depending on your permissions and site offerings.
updated: 2021-10-06 01:30pm | Version: 5.6.5 Alpha 11