Creating a Developer Account
- Go to https://play.google.com/apps/publish and sign in with your Google Account. You can use a Google Account you already own, or create a new Google Account at https://mail.google.com/mail/signup
- The next page will let you know that you will need to pay a one-time registration fee of $25 via Google Checkout. Enter payment details and Click the "Continue" button.
- Check off the box "I agree and I am willing to associate my account...", then click continue to payment.
- The next screen will ask for developer details. In the "Developer Name" field, enter a developer name you would like to use. The e-mail address field will be automatically populated with your Google Account e-mail address. You can leave this as is (recommended), or enter a different e-mail address.
- In the "Website URL" field enter the URL of your vBulletin Site
- In the "Phone Number" field, enter a valid phone number
- If you would like to receive e-mail updates from Google regarding Google Play Developer, then check the appropriate box. Click the "Complete registration" button.
- You will receive an e-mail receipt from Google and your account will be processed.