- Enable Site Builder by clicking the "Edit Site" toggle to the right of your name on the front-end of the site.
- Go to the page where you wish to display your ads.
- Click "Edit Page" in the Site Builder Menu.
- In the page editor select the modules tab (it should the default displayed).
- Drag and drop an Ad module to the location where you want to display the ad.
- Click on the Edit (pencil) icon to edit the Ad Module.
- Place your Adsense code from Google into the Ad configuration
- Save the Module.
- Repeat for addition ads.
- Save the page.
You can place ads above the header by clicking "Header" in the Site Builder menu. There are too locations and their configuration is the same as within an Ad Module.
You can also place an ad within the first or last post of a Topic by going to any topic on the site, clicking "Edit Page" and selecting the Edit ("pencil") icon on the Conversation Display module. A menu will appear that will allow you to choose either of those locations.
Last Modified: 01/03/2018